Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dolla' Dolla' Tacos

Last night our good friend Katie came into 'town' from Boulder. Katie and Ion have been best friends since high school (or maybe longer, Ion isn't here to verify so we'll just go with a long time). Katie came out to CO for law school and we were so excited to get to spend more time with her since we now live 30 minutes away instead of 2000 miles. But there was the bar. booo. Just like Ion, Katie was sucked into a world of studying all. summer. long. Now that the terrible horrible is over I not only have my fiance back but friends too! 

So anyway, Katie came to catch up and visit and we hit up Lime, a fresh mexican restaurant a few blocks from us. On Tuesdays they have $1 tacos. That's right my friends delicious tacos for one little dollar. Don't worry though, they get you because who wants tacos without margaritas? At $4 a pop we quickly made up for our cheap-o dinner. Worth it. I LOVE margaritas, it is the quintessential summer time drink in my book but like the more elusive mojito, they have to be made jussssttttt riiiiggghhht. Which they were. Here you can see Katie enjoying the salty sweet yumminess.


Ion does not cherish tequila like I do. Again you don't have to worry because there was Dos Equis. 


Our friend Bill and a friend of his visiting from Charlotte came too, but I didn't take a picture of that. Oops. We all had a great time though and despite my lack of pictures, I would definitely call this a successful Tuesday. 

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment