Friday, August 26, 2011

Count it Down

Things are quite busy right now with work. I was at the office from 7:30 yesterday morning until almost 9:00 last night and I'll be here that late again tonight. It's an exciting time though so I don't mind but I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Anywho, needless to say I have no exciting blog posts at the moment. 

But I did get a haircut. I LOVE getting my hair cut, mostly because I have this big huge mess of hair and once it gets cut the stylist blows it out so then I don't have to deal with the craziness for at least a day or two. 


Yup, that's me looking oh so cool in my shades next to our world map shower curtain. Leslie, you should be proud! (P.S. It's awkward to take a picture of yourself. Shades make this less awkward because you can hide your eyes and make your face look less silly, but then you are wearing sunglasses in the bathroom. Can't win.)  

So it's a less than exciting end to this week but there is lots to look forward to in the next week so let the countdowns begin... 

6 Hours until the weekend starts. I'm looking forward to watching the USA Pro Cycling Challenge come right by our house with Kenny there to explain it to me because I don't know who anyone is or anything at all about pro cycling. 

5 Days until my BFFL (yup, I went all middle school on that. It should tell you a lot about our relationship), Vyonne, gets here (and her wife Lizzie too!) Labor Day weekend is going to be full of fun with cruiser rides, brewery tours, FOOTBALL, hiking, and all kinds of trouble. It's too bad they can't use Irene as an excuse to come early!


6 Days until football. I can't wait to kick off the season with the Wake v. Syracuse on Thursday. Since Ion went to Wake I happily rock some black and gold and pull for the Deacs (as long as they aren't playing Clemson).  You would think this would appease Ion, but nooooooo he has to go and be a Gamecock fan. Law school is not where your football allegiances should lie. Just sayin. Yea, fall is fun in our house. 



7 Days until Eric gets here for the weekend! 

Aren't you just loving that 80's party attire?

8 Days until Clemson Football! Oh how I miss that place, especially on fall weekend filled with tailgates...

Clemson Football Team

What are you looking forward to this week? Have a great Friday!

-L

1 comment: