Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Finally Got My Camera Cord or "Katie Banks Move to Denver Already!"

Today the lovely Katie Banks told me that my pictures were enticing her to move to Denver. So in honor of finally getting my camera cord in the mail (thanks mom!) I am going to do my very best to convince her with this smattering of photos from the last month or so.

Here a glimpse at the house on move in day, I'll do a before and after house tour later this week. Stay tuned for that excitement (are you on the edge of your seats?).


While all of our road trip buddies were still in town we went to a Rockies game, ridiculous amounts of fun, of course, ensued.


Amanda keeps it classy


and Vyonne keeps it even more classy.


All that class runs in the family, can't you tell?



The liquor store down the street from us sells these beauties. Yea, that's a margarita in the form of an icee pop. How could that not be awesome?



You can drink beer in the parks here. Just right there out in the open, no need to hide it in an oh so suspicious, red solo cup.


Blaker does not appear to enjoy being used as a pillow...


And then there were volcano drinks served flames and all.



Did you find a job and a plane ticket yet Katie? Tonight we are going to watch ET at the park, maybe i'll take some pictures and post them in a month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment