Sunday, June 19, 2011

Missing Boxes, Vodka Bars, and Solar Powered Unicorns

As we have been unpacking I have noticed that we are missing a few things, some more important than others, like the cord that connects my camera to the computer. This is the reason I haven't shared pictures of our new house, which I love! Mostly because I somehow managed to talked Ion into an orange couch that is pretty much the greatest thing ever. How could you not love a house with an orange couch?! (I know many of you will disagree, Thomas' exact words when they picked up the couch were "It's ugly as sin," but I love it!)

Here is a quick phone picture of Ion and Juneau enjoying the couch to hold you over. And also because I get bored reading blog posts without pictures and I want to you keep reading.

So I promise pictures of the house and couch will come soon. As soon as I find that elusive cord. We are also missing the iron and whatever else was in the box with the iron and camera cord that I haven't needed yet so I don't know that it's missing. How do you lose an entire box? I even remember what it looked like but it is nowhere to be found.

On another more exciting note (although Ion is not finding it very exciting this morning...) there is a vodka bar in Denver. Seriously. There is a whole page long menu of different vodkas that you can order by the shot or in a carafe. Last night we went to dinner and then to the vodka bar with some college friends. It was so much fun to catch up with people we haven't seen in way too long and I'm disappointed that I didn't take any pictures. Although I wouldn't be able to get them off of my camera anyway. Fail. So back to the vodka, we tried the green tea, honey, lychee, and orange flavors. Honey was delicious and orange was gross in case you were wondering.

And as for the unicorns. They apparently exist. But they have two horns, not one. Oh, and they aren't solar powered. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment