Saturday, June 4, 2011

5 x 8


So, the plan for the move is our amazing friend Thomas driving his Pathfinder with a 5 x 8 Uhaul trailer and me driving my car. All, of course, with the sweet additions of friends and sisters along for the ride!

To recap, we have a Pathfinder trunk, a 5 x 8 trailer, and the trunk of a Honda Accord and we need to fit all of this...

Mind you this does not include my belongings that I moved home to my parents house back in March when I began my couch surfing adventures...

Combining two peoples things is difficult enough when you aren't having to move everything 1,700 miles. We have already gotten rid of most of the furniture and I'm pretty excited about hunting for some fabulous craigslist finds when we get there. Where did all of this stuff come from?! Consolidating and downsizing are the themes of this weekend. Or at least this afternoon
before we get together with friends and family for a pool party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment